LIST-VIEW is an advanced list view for REBOL2 VID. It emphasizes ease of use, while holding a ton of features, and you can get started with it in a matter of minutes.
- Resizable List View
- Tested with over 30000 rows of data
- Sortable columns
- Data filtering (simple and advanced modes)
- Visual triggers that can be set per row on specific content.
- Many different actions and information that can be obtained from the list view face.
- LIST-VIEW is no longer compatible with the VID Extension Kit and is no longer being developed. It's kept here for maintenance reasons.
- LIST-VIEW changed a lot between build 052 and 054. So if you want to use it with the VID Extension Kit, use 054 or newer. If you already are using LIST-VIEW in production applications and have not upgraded from 0.0.52, build 052 should do for you.
- Docs for build 052 are available in the Downloads section. I still have to find some time to rewrite the docs for newer versions, but do not hesitate to ask questions, if you have any.
- Build numbering scheme has changed from 0.0.5x to 05x.